ypldap

Friedrich Locke
Hi folks,

i would liket to implement openldap as my ldap server to store
user/group information for ypldap.
I could see OpenBSD (amd64/4.9) comes with its own ldap server. Is
ypldap able to fetch user and group information from a openldap
server?
Do you have any experience with the scenario above? I would like to
know your experience.

Thanks a lot for your time and cooperation.

Best regards.

Re: ypldap

FRLinux-2
> i would liket to implement openldap as my ldap server to store
> user/group information for ypldap.
> I could see OpenBSD (amd64/4.9) comes with its own ldap server. Is
> ypldap able to fetch user and group information from a openldap
> server?

This might be of help to you: http://blogs.helion-prime.com/tag/ypldap

Steph