xmlcatalog(1) dumps core on macppc/current

xmlcatalog(1) dumps core on macppc/current

Jan Stary
After I upgraded a MacMini to current/macppc,
this is what happens when xmlcatalog is run
during a build of mutt (or by hand any other time)

  Bad system call (core dumped)

I made a ktrace of it (attached).
Could this be related to the recent ABI change?

        Jan

Re: xmlcatalog(1) dumps core on macppc/current

Jan Stary
On Aug 18 19:45:15, [hidden email] wrote:
> After I upgraded a MacMini to current/macppc,
> this is what happens when xmlcatalog is run
> during a build of mutt (or by hand any other time)
>
>   Bad system call (core dumped)
>
> I made a ktrace of it (attached).

(now attached)

> Could this be related to the recent ABI change?
>
> Jan

ktrace.out (70K) Download Attachment

Re: xmlcatalog(1) dumps core on macppc/current

Kenneth R Westerback
On Sun, Aug 18, 2013 at 07:45:16PM +0200, Jan Stary wrote:

> After I upgraded a MacMini to current/macppc,
> this is what happens when xmlcatalog is run
> during a build of mutt (or by hand any other time)
>
>   Bad system call (core dumped)
>
> I made a ktrace of it (attached).
> Could this be related to the recent ABI change?
>
> Jan

Yes it could.

.... Ken