xenocara is not going to be part of OpenBSD 4.1

xenocara is not going to be part of OpenBSD 4.1

Matthieu Herrb
Hi,

Theo and others say it's too late (6 weeks remaining before tree lock)
to switch to xenocara as the main X source for OpenBSD 4.1.

So I won't push it further.

If you want to continue testing, you're welcome though.

Matthieu Herrb

Re: xenocara is not going to be part of OpenBSD 4.1

Theo de Raadt
> Theo and others say it's too late (6 weeks remaining before tree lock)
> to switch to xenocara as the main X source for OpenBSD 4.1.
>
> So I won't push it further.
>
> If you want to continue testing, you're welcome though.

However, I would be thrilled to see a switch to it right as soon as
the tree unlocks, sometime in April.  So if you guys can help Matthieu
be totally ready for that very day, that would be great.