wmii "3.5" directories

Nick Guenther
I just noticed a small bug in the wmii port: its PLIST says "wmii-3.5"
in a bunch of places but the current version, the version the Makefile
pulls down, is 3.6.

-Nick

Re: wmii "3.5" directories

Jim Razmus
* Nick Guenther <[hidden email]> [091120 01:14]:
> I just noticed a small bug in the wmii port: its PLIST says "wmii-3.5"
> in a bunch of places but the current version, the version the Makefile
> pulls down, is 3.6.
>
> -Nick

The source has a file "mk/wmii.mk" which defines "CONFVERSION = 3.5".
If you grep the wmii source tree for CONFVERSION, you will find it
sprinkled in numerous places.  So even though wmii is tagged VERSION
3.6, CONFVERSION is 3.5 and percolates through into the package PLIST.

HTH,
jim