where to find openssh for window xp

Mario Dionne
Hi,

I wont to install openssh on window xp, can you tell me the ftp site for
the package ?

Thanks

Re: where to find openssh for window xp

matteo filippetto
2011/1/19 Mario Dionne <[hidden email]>:
> Hi,
>
> I wont to install openssh on window xp, can you tell me the ftp site for
> the package ?
>
> Thanks

hi

wrong list but you can check at

http://sshwindows.sourceforge.net/

best regards

--
Matteo Filippetto
http://op83.blogspot.com

Re: where to find openssh for window xp

Duncan Patton a Campbell
On Wed, 19 Jan 2011 08:51:41 -0500
Mario Dionne <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I wont to install openssh on window xp, can you tell me the ftp site for
> the package ?
>
> Thanks

Look for WinSCP or PuTTy on sourceforge.

Dhu

Re: where to find openssh for window xp

Janne Johansson-3
Whats wrong with looking at openssh.com -> pressing the link which says
Windows ?
How could we possibly make it simpler than that?

--
 To our sweethearts and wives.  May they never meet. -- 19th century toast