what about security ?

Cord
Hi,
what security technology can I implement to securify for example script that connect to any website ?
Is there any howto for chroot ?
Thank you.
Cord

Re: what about security ?

Flipchan
Check out pledge

On March 25, 2019 11:20:13 PM GMT+01:00, Cord <[hidden email]> wrote:
>Hi,
>what security technology can I implement to securify for example script
>that connect to any website ?
>Is there any howto for chroot ?
>Thank you.
>Cord

Re: what about security ?

Cord
I am sorry but I am not a developer, i don't need library or syscall to securify my software. I am a user that just want security curl or python or ksh because some guys have hacked my openbsd desktop.
Thank you.
Cord.

On Tuesday, March 26, 2019 1:00 AM, Flipchan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Check out pledge
>
> On March 25, 2019 11:20:13 PM GMT+01:00, Cord <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> what security technology can I implement to securify for example script that connect to any website ?
>>
>> Is there any howto for chroot ?
>>
>> Thank you.
>>
>> Cord

Re: what about security ?

Edgar Pettijohn III-2

On Mar 25, 2019 7:00 PM, Flipchan <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Check out pledge
>
> On March 25, 2019 11:20:13 PM GMT+01:00, Cord <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >Hi,
> >what security technology can I implement to securify for example script
> >that connect to any website ?
> >Is there any howto for chroot ?
> >Thank you.
> >Cord

Use an unprivileged user to run the script.

$ man chroot