vnc teminal fuctions?

S-3

vnc teminal fuctions?

S-3
Can OpenBSD base fulfill the following fuctions?
How?

1. One guy login local machine via userA
2. I remote login the same machine via userA@ssh
3. The guy sit in the front of the machine can see what I see
4. We(local & remote) all can control the terminal via keyboard in the same time so we can collaborate with each other.

I know some vnc ports can do the same thing.
server:x11vnc
client:ssvnc

Re: vnc teminal fuctions?

Bryan Irvine
See tmux.

Sent from my iPhone

On Mar 20, 2012, at 8:15 PM, f5b <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Can OpenBSD base fulfill the following fuctions?
> How?
>
> 1. One guy login local machine via userA
> 2. I remote login the same machine via userA@ssh
> 3. The guy sit in the front of the machine can see what I see
> 4. We(local & remote) all can control the terminal via keyboard in the same
time so we can collaborate with each other.

> I know some vnc ports can do the same thing.
> server:x11vnc
> client:ssvnc

Re: vnc teminal fuctions?

Tom Knienieder