vmm(4) direct device resources access from guests

vmm(4) direct device resources access from guests

Denis Lapshin-2
Is it possible to have full I/O access to PCI-express devices from guest
OSes like Linux?

Fwd: vmm(4) direct device resources access from guests

Denis Lapshin-2
Is it possible to have full I/O access to PCI-express devices from guest
OSes like Penguin?

Re: vmm(4) direct device resources access from guests

Janne Johansson-3

https://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq16.html

Re: vmm(4) direct device resources access from guests

Denis Lapshin-2
It seems hardware passthrough does not available.

On 11/1/2018 11:33 AM, Janne Johansson wrote:
> Den tors 1 nov. 2018 kl 08:53 skrev Denis <[hidden email]>:
>>
>> Is it possible to have full I/O access to PCI-express devices from guest
>> OSes like Penguin?
>>

> https://www.openbsd.org/faq/faq16.html

Re: vmm(4) direct device resources access from guests

Mike Larkin
On Thu, Nov 01, 2018 at 10:18:04AM +0300, Denis wrote:
> Is it possible to have full I/O access to PCI-express devices from guest
> OSes like Linux?

no