vmd support on arm

Fabio Martins-2
Hi arm,

Out of curiosity for future projects and being lazy by not installing an
arm image, is vmd supported in armv7/armv8 cpus?

I saw in the 6.8 release a mention to sparc64, but didnt found arm.

Fabio Martins
GPG: 0xCC59C123
Fingerprint: D06E 24DE 2A72 1BB3 A1A0  C790 E51E 33C4 CC59 C123

Re: vmd support on arm

Janne Johansson-3
Den tors 18 feb. 2021 kl 05:24 skrev Fabio Martins <
[hidden email]>:

> Hi arm,
>
> Out of curiosity for future projects and being lazy by not installing an
> arm image, is vmd supported in armv7/armv8 cpus?

No, vmm is x86(_64) only.

> I saw in the 6.8 release a mention to sparc64, but didnt found arm.

That was for ldom, something native to certain sparc64 (sun4v) models.
"man -S sparc64 ldomd"