vidoas script

harold felton
howdee,

i know that yallve helped me so many times
and in so many ways that i thought id try to
give something back...  in particular i have
run into the simple/silly problem of directly
editting the /etc/doas.conf file and making a
mistake which locks me out of fixing it...

so, i looked around for a vipw/visudo type of
script - and not seeing one; i came up with
the following variant...  im sure there are other
(and better?) ways to do this task - so feel
free to do whatever you please with this script...
(ie - if there must be some-license associated,
use: https://choosealicense.com/licenses/unlicense/ ?)

hope this helps someone else...  h.

vidoas.sh (1K) Download Attachment