ven it`s listed aman emu - Aduigy not listed et 39.html (non-critical and low priority)

ven it`s listed aman emu - Aduigy not listed et 39.html (non-critical and low priority)

Sebastian Rother
I just wanted to point out that no SoundBlaster Audigy model is listed in
the emu-Manpage even 39.html said it`s supported (and these cards also
work).

Users who use also the manpage to choose maybe a working soundcard could
belive these cards are not supported because even the i386-Website dosn`t
list them.

39.html
Initial Sound Blaster Audigy support in the emu(4) driver.

manpage:
emu - Creative Labs SBLive! and PCI 512 audio device driver

Kind regards,
Sebastian

Re: ven it`s listed aman emu - Aduigy not listed et 39.html (non-critical and low priority)

Jason McIntyre-2
On Tue, Apr 11, 2006 at 01:29:55PM +0200, [hidden email] wrote:

> I just wanted to point out that no SoundBlaster Audigy model is listed in
> the emu-Manpage even 39.html said it`s supported (and these cards also
> work).
>
> Users who use also the manpage to choose maybe a working soundcard could
> belive these cards are not supported because even the i386-Website dosn`t
> list them.
>
> 39.html
> Initial Sound Blaster Audigy support in the emu(4) driver.
>
> manpage:
> emu - Creative Labs SBLive! and PCI 512 audio device driver
>
> Kind regards,
> Sebastian

the man page has just been updated to document audigy support. thanks for
the mail,

jmc