> On 2020-05-30 10:51, Robert Nagy wrote:
>> The following diff takes us to zabbix 5.0 LTS, but this will require some more
>> widespread testing, so I am sharing the diff here first before I commit it.
>> Please run with it and share the results.
> No issues after almost one week of running with my pgsql test
> setup. I plan on switching my backup production system at the
I'm running 5.0.1 on my production master/backup systems with
postgresql replication now and everything looks fine after few
- postgresql: scram-sha-256 can be used as default now
- snmp: as configured on host level now, change exported
- snmp: traps work
- templates: when importing zabbix 4 zbx_export_hosts.xml,
check for renamed templates, f.e.
"Template OS Linux by Zabbix agent"
- remote commands: simply works
- api: simply works
- encryption: encrypted communication between agents<->server
works like before
- timecounter: OpenBSDs' kern.timecounter.hardware still has
to be set to acpihpet0 instead of tsc on ESXi,
otherwise zabbix' "preprocessing manager" fires
all the time. (~ 100% utilization). When using
tsc on vmd instead of pvclock0 everything's fine.
Mark Patruck ( mark at wrapped.cx )
GPG key 0xF2865E51 / 187F F6D3 EE04 1DCE 1C74 F644 0D3C F66F F286 5E51