[update] www/apache-httpd

David CARLIER-2
Hi,

Here a proposal to update to the last version.
Comes with one less libressl related patch.

Regards.

www-apache-httpd.diff (132K) Download Attachment

Re: [update] www/apache-httpd

Marc Espie-2
On Sun, Jul 15, 2018 at 11:17:36AM +0100, David CARLIER wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Here a proposal to update to the last version.
> Comes with one less libressl related patch.
>
> Regards.

There are more than 65 direct consumers of apache-httpd.
I haven't even looked at indirect consumers.

Did you test that these still build and work ?

Re: [update] www/apache-httpd

David CARLIER-2
I did make package and started one time.