update to lynx2-8-7rel.2

Anil Madhavapeddy-2
Prodded by krw, here's an update to the latest Lynx release. It's quite a big
patch (the configure script regen, mainly):
http://www.recoil.org/~avsm/openbsd-lynx2-8-7.rel2-1.diff

Most of our local patches have been merged upstream, so the kept ones are:

- restore local lynx.cfg settings [avsm]
- fix makefile races [espie]
- read/write result checking fixes to avoid unsigned comparisons vs -1 [krw]
- initialize all the InputFieldData members correctly [fgsch]
- fix socklen_t test to include <sys/types.h> [miod]
- fgets(3) returns NULL on error, not 0. No functional change [cloder]

The patches that aren't needed any more are:

- Use appropriate wait(2) macros to test for editor failure [ray]
- fix off-by-one in page display [pirofti]
- Fix the "SSL error:host(blah)!=cert(*.blah)-Continue? (y)" [fgsch]
- reapply from mainline lynx, fix lost after local update [pirofti]
- allow to compile lynx with debug symbols [fgcsh]
- add support for iso8859-13 [martynas]
- Add check for mkdtemp(3) failure [ray]
- make lynx(1) to use arc4random(4) instead of other random functions
[robert]
- use fprintf correctly [cloder]

I've only tested on amd64-current so far. Other architecture reports would be
good...

Anil

Re: update to lynx2-8-7rel.2

Anil Madhavapeddy-2
I had a couple of queries about how to apply this patch. It's generated from a
cvsgit mirror so I could check all the local patches more easily, so you need
to:

# cd /usr/src && patch -p1 -E < patchfile

-anil