[update] p5-Image-ExifTool

patrick keshishian
ExifTool provides an extensible set of Perl modules to read and write meta
information in image, audio and video files.

ExifTool supports many different file formats. ExifTool also extracts
information from the maker notes of many digital cameras by various
manufacturers.

p5-Image-ExifTool.diff (9K) Download Attachment

Re: [update] p5-Image-ExifTool

Giovanni Bechis-4
patrick keshishian wrote:
> ExifTool provides an extensible set of Perl modules to read and write meta
> information in image, audio and video files.

ExifTool 7.83 is out:
http://owl.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/
This version seems to not be available on cpan yet, I will commit it as
soon as it will be on cpan.
  Cheers
   Giovanni

Re: [update] p5-Image-ExifTool

patrick keshishian
On Wed, Jul 15, 2009 at 4:10 AM, Giovanni Bechis<[hidden email]> wrote:

> patrick keshishian wrote:

>> ExifTool provides an extensible set of Perl modules to read and write meta
>> information in image, audio and video files.
>>
> ExifTool 7.83 is out:
> http://owl.phy.queensu.ca/~phil/exiftool/
> This version seems to not be available on cpan yet, I will commit it as soon
> as it will be on cpan.

Just an FYI: Not every version released hits CPAN.

--patrick

[update] p5-Image-ExifTool

patrick keshishian
Bug fixes as well as feature additions. Full list of changes:

    http://cpansearch.perl.org/src/EXIFTOOL/Image-ExifTool-7.89/Changes

ExifTool provides an extensible set of Perl modules to read and write meta
information in image, audio and video files.

ExifTool supports many different file formats. ExifTool also extracts
information from the maker notes of many digital cameras by various
manufacturers.

p5-Image-ExifTool.diff (3K) Download Attachment