- Add toot reblogged_by to show who reblogged a status (#88)
- Add toot thread to show a status with its replies (#87)
- Better handling of wide characters (eastern scripts, emojis) (#84)
- Improved timeline, nicer visuals, and it will now ask to show next batch of toots, unless given the --once option
- Add public/local/tag timelines to timeline and curses
- Support for boosting and favouriting in toot curses, press f/b (#88, #93)
Tests pass, works fine as usual.
Somehow, the Makefile is installed; I just commented it out and will
look into it soon so the next release hopefully does not do that any
On Sun, Mar 17, 2019 at 01:46:26AM +0100, Klemens Nanni wrote:
> Somehow, the Makefile is installed; I just commented it out and will
> look into it soon so the next release hopefully does not do that any
As per trondd's upstream request to include the Makefile in release
tarballs, upstream probably made a mistake and caused it to be installed
during `setup.py install'.
Should be fixed soon.
Regarding tests now that we could use the port's Makefile: I'm still
rolling our own `do-test' as we don't need HTML coverty reports; besides
that our target is identical with the port's `test' target.