[update] net/synapse -> 1.11.1

Renaud Allard-2
Hello,

Here is a diff for net/synapse to v 1.11.1

This release includes a security fix impacting installations using
Single Sign-On (i.e. SAML2 or CAS) for authentication. Administrators of
such installations are encouraged to upgrade as soon as possible.

The release also includes fixes for a couple of other bugs.

Regards

synapse-1.11.1.diff (4K) Download Attachment
smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment

Re: [update] py-importlib-metadata -> 1.5.0

Stuart Henderson
On 2020/03/09 10:07, Renaud Allard wrote:
> Here is a quick diff to py-importlib-metadata

committed, there are some test dependencies missing (zipp which was already
missing for the old version, pyfakefs which is new) so I added a comment
to Makefile, and fixed a typo in COMMENT while there.

On 2020/03/09 10:24, Renaud Allard wrote:
> Here is a diff for net/synapse to v 1.11.1

committed.