update: multimedia/libquicktime

Jacob Meuser
attached is a diff to update multimedia/libquicktime to version 0.9.7.

source changes:
   many small bugfixes
   many compilation fixes for gcc4
   compilation now works with newer ffmpeg versions (a step in
     allowing me to update graphics/ffmpeg, which has been
     requested by jsg@)
   many gcc warnings fixed
   all audio decoders should now decode up to the last sample
   header files are now installed into $prefix/include/lqt to
     avoid conflicts with the native Quicktime API on OSX
   now encodes AVI files. For audio, you can use the mp3, sowt
     (uncompressed PCM) or ulaw codecs. For Video, you can use
     FFMPEG MSMpeg 4v3 (playable by the Divx codec on windows)
     or FFMPEG MJPEG. MJPEG AVIs are bidirectional compatible
     with blender.
   decode AVIs, but mostly those created by libquicktime
   some encoders were disabled to prevent spreading of horribly
     incompatible files
   support for reading and writing QuicktimeVR V1.0 object movies
     and single-node panoramas. Use lqtvrplay to test them.
   en-/decoding of Quicktime files with nonconstant framerates.
   2vuy en-/decoding

port changes:
  no more USE_GMAKE
  USE_LIBTOOL=Yes
  SEPARATE_BUILD=concurrent
  CONFIGURE_STYLE=autoconf
  use my @openbsd.org email address

note, this will break multimedia/mjpegtools,-quicktime.  an update
for mjpegtools that fixes this will follow shortly.
multimedia/transcode,-quicktime, the only other port depending on
libquicktime will work with this update without any changes (doesn't
even need a WANTLIB update).

tested by me on i386 and amd64.  should be OK on macppc since that's
where most of the libquicktime development occurs, albeit under OSX
and linux.

OK?

--
<[hidden email]>

libquicktime.diff (30K) Download Attachment

Re: update: multimedia/libquicktime

Rik Burt
Jacob Meuser wrote:
> attached is a diff to update multimedia/libquicktime to version 0.9.7.

Had to uninstall previous version of libquicktime but when that was done
it builds and installs fine on i386

On Sat, Dec 17, 2005 at 01:20:35PM -0800, Jacob Meuser wrote:
> attached is a diff to update multimedia/libquicktime to version 0.9.7.

here is another one, taking into account SHARED_LIBS and the gtk+2
changes.  also fixes a couple things I had not noticed.

--
<[hidden email]>

libquicktime.diff (24K) Download Attachment