[update] games/barony: fix backport

David CARLIER-2
Hi,

thfr reported an issue a bit before 6.5 release and as the barony
release takes longer than expected here is the fix backported.

Cheers.

patch-games-barony.diff (1K) Download Attachment

Re: [update] games/barony: fix backport

David CARLIER-2
ping :)

On Tue, 14 May 2019 at 20:01, David CARLIER <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> thfr reported an issue a bit before 6.5 release and as the barony
> release takes longer than expected here is the fix backported.
>
> Cheers.

Re: [update] games/barony: fix backport

Solene Rapenne
On Fri, May 31, 2019 at 05:20:24AM +0100, David CARLIER wrote:

> ping :)
>
> On Tue, 14 May 2019 at 20:01, David CARLIER <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > Hi,
> >
> > thfr reported an issue a bit before 6.5 release and as the barony
> > release takes longer than expected here is the fix backported.
> >
> > Cheers.

Hi

What kind of bug is this fixing? I can play barony on 6.5, I did not
play long but it was running fine.