[update] claws-mail 3.7.2

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

[update] claws-mail 3.7.2

Marcin Piotr Pawlowski
Hi,
as You might see here http://www.claws-mail.org/news.php there is new
version of mail/claws-mail with some improvements. Most important for
me is improvement in MIME handling.

I have made some diffs, all are i386 tested and working for me. Please
make some more tests.

Cheers,
pmp

patch-Makefile (846 bytes) Download Attachment
patch-PLIST-docs (1K) Download Attachment
patch-PLIST-main (2K) Download Attachment
patch-distinfo (1K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [update] claws-mail 3.7.2

Landry Breuil-6
On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 10:43:05AM +0200, Pawlowski Marcin Piotr wrote:
> Hi,
> as You might see here http://www.claws-mail.org/news.php there is new
> version of mail/claws-mail with some improvements. Most important for
> me is improvement in MIME handling.
>
> I have made some diffs, all are i386 tested and working for me. Please
> make some more tests.

Patch is wrong, please move back things from PLIST-docs to PLIST-main.
And send a single unified diff for the whole port..

Landry

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [update] claws-mail 3.7.2

Marcin Piotr Pawlowski
On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:15:34 +0200
Landry Breuil <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 10:43:05AM +0200, Pawlowski Marcin Piotr
> wrote:
> > Hi,
> > as You might see here http://www.claws-mail.org/news.php there is
> > new version of mail/claws-mail with some improvements. Most
> > important for me is improvement in MIME handling.
> >
> > I have made some diffs, all are i386 tested and working for me.
> > Please make some more tests.
>
> Patch is wrong, please move back things from PLIST-docs to PLIST-main.
> And send a single unified diff for the whole port..
>
> Landry
Hi,
thanks for noticing that, here is the diff...

Cheers,
pmp

patch-claws-mail (2K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [update] claws-mail 3.7.2

Ulrich Kahl
Am Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:12:33 +0200 schrieb Pawlowski Marcin Piotr
<[hidden email]>:

> On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:15:34 +0200
> Landry Breuil <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 10:43:05AM +0200, Pawlowski Marcin Piotr
> > wrote:
> > > Hi,
> > > as You might see here http://www.claws-mail.org/news.php there is
> > > new version of mail/claws-mail with some improvements. Most
> > > important for me is improvement in MIME handling.
> > >
> > > I have made some diffs, all are i386 tested and working for me.
> > > Please make some more tests.
> >
> > Patch is wrong, please move back things from PLIST-docs to
> > PLIST-main. And send a single unified diff for the whole port..
> >
> > Landry
>
> Hi,
> thanks for noticing that, here is the diff...
>
> Cheers,
> pmp
Nope, some things got lost, please try this one

        Ulrich

claws.diff (2K) Download Attachment
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: [update] claws-mail 3.7.2

Marcin Piotr Pawlowski
On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:26:45 +0200
Ulrich Kahl <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Am Fri, 17 Jul 2009 12:12:33 +0200 schrieb Pawlowski Marcin Piotr
> <[hidden email]>:
>
> > On Fri, 17 Jul 2009 11:15:34 +0200
> > Landry Breuil <[hidden email]> wrote:
> >
> > > On Fri, Jul 17, 2009 at 10:43:05AM +0200, Pawlowski Marcin Piotr
> > > wrote:
> > > > Hi,
> > > > as You might see here http://www.claws-mail.org/news.php there
> > > > is new version of mail/claws-mail with some improvements. Most
> > > > important for me is improvement in MIME handling.
> > > >
> > > > I have made some diffs, all are i386 tested and working for me.
> > > > Please make some more tests.
> > >
> > > Patch is wrong, please move back things from PLIST-docs to
> > > PLIST-main. And send a single unified diff for the whole port..
> > >
> > > Landry
> >
> > Hi,
> > thanks for noticing that, here is the diff...
> >
> > Cheers,
> > pmp
>
> Nope, some things got lost, please try this one
>
> Ulrich

Yes, that's correct. Sorry for that, my bad...

Cheers,
pmp