Here is an update for chromaprint that fixes build issues on ppc/arm.
Upstream didn't pin a 1.4.4 release , but this is what you get with
What's new upstream (see ):
- move to github
- C++11 is required, chromaprint doesn't use boost anymore
- use newer ffmpeg api
What's new in the port:
- reorder the Makefile according to Makefile.template. It doesn't
impact a lot the diff readability given the amount of changes.
- major bump SHARED_LIBS. check_sym reports deletions.
- remove hardcoded path when finding gtest, it also required to add
linking instructions for cmake to allow the use of devel/gtest
- add "1.4.4" fixes that make test endian neutral
- 'make test' passes with all tests enabled
- All consumers build and run without issue. Clementine auto-tagging
doesn't work with chromaprint-1.1 as well.
-BUILD_DEPENDS = audio/taglib \
+BUILD_DEPENDS = audio/taglib
+# gtest presence is checked in configure stage, so this cannot be
+# in TEST_DEPENDS
+BUILD_DEPENDS += devel/gtest
LIB_DEPENDS = graphics/ffmpeg
-# gtest presence is checked in configure stage, so this cannot be in TEST_DEPENDS
-BUILD_DEPENDS += devel/gtest
-CONFIGURE_ARGS = -DBUILD_TESTS:Bool=Yes -DBUILD_EXAMPLES=ON
+CONFIGURE_ARGS = -DBUILD_TOOLS=ON \