tsocks

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

tsocks

Julien TOUCHE
hello

has someone used tsocks on openbsd and try to port it ?
it seems needed for torify script. alternative way on openbsd ?

thanks
Regards


                Julien

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: tsocks

Rui Reis-2
On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 02:55:00PM +0200, Julien TOUCHE wrote:
> hello
>
> has someone used tsocks on openbsd and try to port it ?

here's an old and ugly attempt: http://rui.cx/tsocks.tar.gz

for instance it works with telnet/ssh but not with firefox/irssi, due
to some issues with poll(2) utilization. I didn't get much further on it.


> it seems needed for torify script. alternative way on openbsd ?

net/dsocks


>
> thanks
> Regards
>
>
> Julien

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: tsocks

Stuart Henderson
In reply to this post by Julien TOUCHE
On 2007/06/09 14:55, Julien TOUCHE wrote:
> hello
>
> has someone used tsocks on openbsd and try to port it ?
> it seems needed for torify script. alternative way on openbsd ?

dsocks.

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: tsocks

Simon Kuhnle
In reply to this post by Julien TOUCHE
On Sat, Jun 09, 2007 at 02:55:00PM +0200, Julien TOUCHE wrote:
> hello
>
> has someone used tsocks on openbsd and try to port it ?
> it seems needed for torify script. alternative way on openbsd ?

I think security/dante does work for this, too.

--
simon

Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: tsocks

Julien TOUCHE
In reply to this post by Rui Reis-2
Rui Reis wrote on 9/06/07 15:35:

>> has someone used tsocks on openbsd and try to port it ?
>
> here's an old and ugly attempt: http://rui.cx/tsocks.tar.gz
>
> for instance it works with telnet/ssh but not with firefox/irssi, due
> to some issues with poll(2) utilization. I didn't get much further on it.
>
>
>> it seems needed for torify script. alternative way on openbsd ?
>
> net/dsocks


thanks for the informations
Regards


                Julien