tmux.conf syntactic change

Predrag Punosevac-2
Not really a question but one thing I noticed after upgrading dozen or
so OpenBSD servers from 6.0 to 6.1 per official documentation is that my
.tmux.conf file is now broken.

/root/.tmux.conf:16: invalid or unknown command: bind-key -t vi-copy 'v' begin-selection
/root/.tmux.conf:17: invalid or unknown command: bind-key -t vi-copy 'y' copy-selection

Best,
Predrag

Re: tmux.conf syntactic change

quisquous
Yah, I ran into that too, syntax for that sorta stuff changed, now its
like this:

bind -T copy-mode-vi v send -X begin-selection