Quantcast

thinkpad x270

Pau

thinkpad x270

Pau
Hi:

Is anybody using a thinkpad x270? If so, could you please send me your
dmesg? Is it working fine?

More importantly: Is the laptop resuming X/connection after suspending
if you disable TPM in bios?

thanks,

Pau
PS: I seem to have had a problem with googlemail and majordomo and am
unsure whether the previous e-mail made it. Apologies for duplicates.

Re: thinkpad x270

Gareth Llewellyn
I was planning on buying one but was waiting to see what the feedback was.

Any other issues other than the resume?

On Thu, May 18, 2017 at 1:42 PM, Pau <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi:
>
> Is anybody using a thinkpad x270? If so, could you please send me your
> dmesg? Is it working fine?
>
> More importantly: Is the laptop resuming X/connection after suspending
> if you disable TPM in bios?
>
> thanks,
>
> Pau
> PS: I seem to have had a problem with googlemail and majordomo and am
> unsure whether the previous e-mail made it. Apologies for duplicates.

Re: thinkpad x270

Theo de Raadt-2
> I was planning on buying one but was waiting to see what the feedback was.
>
> Any other issues other than the resume?

If I had one I would probably work on the resume.... the iron I
carry around is getting a little dinged.

Re: thinkpad x270

Frank Groeneveld
On Thu, May 18, 2017, at 14:42, Pau wrote:
> Is anybody using a thinkpad x270? If so, could you please send me your
> dmesg? Is it working fine?

I have an x260 and it works fine when using the efifb driver, except for
suspend/resume.

> More importantly: Is the laptop resuming X/connection after suspending
> if you disable TPM in bios?

I have an x260 and it seems to me that we need a working graphics driver
before we can start fixing suspend/resume.

Frank