tabbed local variables?

Eric Mertens
My interpretation style(9) suggests that only struct declarations are
tab aligned, and not local variables.  Are the recent patches to
touch.c and hostname.c correct, or is style(9) correct?

Eric Mertens

Re: tabbed local variables?

Ted Unangst-2
On 3/9/06, Eric Mertens <[hidden email]> wrote:
> My interpretation style(9) suggests that only struct declarations are
> tab aligned, and not local variables.  Are the recent patches to
> touch.c and hostname.c correct, or is style(9) correct?

i'm going to say if you need tabs, they only belong with declarations
(makes them easy to find with grep).  it's a waste of time to change,
though, unless included as part of some more significant cleanup.