[sysutils/runit] Incorrect service dir in rc.shutdown

[sysutils/runit] Incorrect service dir in rc.shutdown

Sören Tempel-2
Hi,

I just wanted to report (what I believe) is a bug in the runit package
on OpenBSD. The pkg-readme states that:

        The service directory has moved back from /var/service to /service.

The service directory /service is also correctly used by the
runsvdir-start script. Unfortunately, the provided /etc/rc.shutdown file
still uses /var/service instead of /service.

Would be nice if this could be fixed.

Cheers,
Sören

Re: [sysutils/runit] Incorrect service dir in rc.shutdown

Jeremie Courreges-Anglas-2
On Mon, Nov 12 2018, [hidden email] wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just wanted to report (what I believe) is a bug in the runit package
> on OpenBSD. The pkg-readme states that:
>
> The service directory has moved back from /var/service to /service.
>
> The service directory /service is also correctly used by the
> runsvdir-start script. Unfortunately, the provided /etc/rc.shutdown file
> still uses /var/service instead of /service.
>
> Would be nice if this could be fixed.

Done, along with other tweaks.  Thanks for the report!

--
jca | PGP : 0x1524E7EE / 5135 92C1 AD36 5293 2BDF  DDCC 0DFA 74AE 1524 E7EE