sysupgrade --download ?

Harald Dunkel-5
Hi folks,

I stumbled over a bad mirror for sysupgrade.

Would it be possibe to add an option "-d" to sysupgrade, to just
download and verify the required files? A subsequent call without
"-d" should verify the signatures in the download directory again
and proceed.

I would like to make sure download works at usual business hours,
and to do the "real upgrade" with minimal effort at night time
when nobody gets disturbed by restarting the gateway.

Just a suggestion, of course. Keep on your good work.

Harri

Re: sysupgrade --download ?

Theo de Raadt-2
Harald Dunkel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I stumbled over a bad mirror for sysupgrade.
>
> Would it be possibe to add an option "-d" to sysupgrade, to just
> download and verify the required files?

  sysupgrade -n

> A subsequent call without
> "-d" should verify the signatures in the download directory again
> and proceed.

  sysupgrade

It already exists.

Re: sysupgrade --download ?

Harald Dunkel-5
Hi Theo,

sorry, I missed that. I have associated "-n" with dry-run mode.

Thanx for the hint
Harri