system clock stops when suspended ?

J. Hart
I have noticed that the system clock seems to stop when the C3000 is
suspended.
When it wakes up again, the time updates resume as though no time passed
while the C3000 was suspended.  Is there anything I can do about this ?

I am running the OpenBSD 3.8 release on a Zaurus SL-C3000 using the
entire disk for OpenBSD.

J. Hart

Re: system clock stops when suspended ?

Mike Hernandez-3
On  Thu, Dec 08, 2005 at 10:23:28PM +0900, J. Hart wrote:
> I have noticed that the system clock seems to stop when the C3000 is
> suspended.
> When it wakes up again, the time updates resume as though no time passed
> while the C3000 was suspended.  Is there anything I can do about this ?
>
> I am running the OpenBSD 3.8 release on a Zaurus SL-C3000 using the
> entire disk for OpenBSD.
>
> J. Hart

Check out this thread on the OESF OpenBSD Forum:

http://www.oesf.org/forums/index.php?showtopic=16392

Mike