support update

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
3 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

support update

Kihaguru Gathura-2
0
C Kenya
P Nairobi
T Nairobi
Z P.O. Box 30164-00100
O PQscript
I
A Bishops Road
M [hidden email]
U
B +254 706970697
X
N OpenBSD consulting. Speciality in web applications
development with OpenBSD-httpd web server, PostgreSQL DBMS, FastCGI
protocol and C programming language.
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: support update

Kihaguru Gathura-2
Please use the latter submission also copied below to update my profile.
Kindly note email has changed.

On Tuesday, December 19, 2017, Kihaguru Gathura <[hidden email]> wrote:

> 0
> C Kenya
> P Nairobi
> T Nairobi
> Z P.O. Box 30164-00100
> O PQscript
> I
> A Bishops Road
> M [hidden email]
> U
> B +254 706970697
> X
> N OpenBSD consulting. Speciality in web applications
> development with OpenBSD-httpd web server, PostgreSQL DBMS, FastCGI
protocol and C programming language.
>
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|

Re: support update

Theo Buehler-4
On Wed, Dec 20, 2017 at 09:54:56PM +0300, Kihaguru Gathura wrote:
> Please use the latter submission also copied below to update my profile.
> Kindly note email has changed.

i committed the information below.

>
> On Tuesday, December 19, 2017, Kihaguru Gathura <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > 0
> > C Kenya
> > P Nairobi
> > T Nairobi
> > Z P.O. Box 30164-00100
> > O PQscript
> > I
> > A Bishops Road
> > M [hidden email]
> > U
> > B +254 706970697
> > X
> > N OpenBSD consulting. Speciality in web applications
> > development with OpenBSD-httpd web server, PostgreSQL DBMS, FastCGI
> protocol and C programming language.
> >