support update

Tito Mari Francis Escano-2
0
C Philippines
P National Capital Region
T Taguig City
Z 1633
O EDGEKIT Computer Systems
I Tito Mari Francis H. Escano
A Block 1 Lot 24 Upper Bicutan Taguig City 1633 Philippines
M [hidden email]
U http://www.edgekit.com/ # with trailing slash unless a specific resource
B +63 916 640 2020
X n/a
N We specialize in building simple, secure and functional solutions built
on our
Weapon of Choice technology stack, founded on OpenBSD and PostgreSQL. We
provide OpenBSD and PostgreSQL consulting, implementation and
administration.

Re: support update

Janne Johansson-3
Added.

2013/8/10 Tito Mari Francis Escaño <[hidden email]>

> 0
> C Philippines
> P National Capital Region
> T Taguig City
> Z 1633
> O EDGEKIT Computer Systems
> I Tito Mari Francis H. Escano
> A Block 1 Lot 24 Upper Bicutan Taguig City 1633 Philippines
> M [hidden email]
> U http://www.edgekit.com/ # with trailing slash unless a specific resource
> B +63 916 640 2020
> X n/a
> N We specialize in building simple, secure and functional solutions built
> on our
> Weapon of Choice technology stack, founded on OpenBSD and PostgreSQL. We
> provide OpenBSD and PostgreSQL consulting, implementation and
> administration.

Re: support update

Tito Mari Francis Escano-2
Hi Janne,
Thanks for adding, but when I checked the site
http://openbsd.org/support.html the Philippines link is not listed there.
Can you please advise me on this?
Thanks again and hope you can enlighten me.

On Sat, Aug 17, 2013 at 2:52 PM, Janne Johansson <[hidden email]>wrote:

> Added.
>

> 2013/8/10 Tito Mari Francis Escaño <[hidden email]>
>
>> 0
>> C Philippines
>> P National Capital Region
>> T Taguig City
>> Z 1633
>> O EDGEKIT Computer Systems
>> I Tito Mari Francis H. Escano
>> A Block 1 Lot 24 Upper Bicutan Taguig City 1633 Philippines
>> M [hidden email]
>> U http://www.edgekit.com/ # with trailing slash unless a specific
>> resource
>> B +63 916 640 2020
>> X n/a
>> N We specialize in building simple, secure and functional solutions built
>> on our
>> Weapon of Choice technology stack, founded on OpenBSD and PostgreSQL. We
>> provide OpenBSD and PostgreSQL consulting, implementation and
>> administration.

> May the most significant bit of your life be positive.

Re: support update

Janne Johansson-3
Just took a while to propagate fully.

<[hidden email]>wrote:

>> Added.
>>

>> 2013/8/10 Tito Mari Francis Escaño <[hidden email]>
>>
>>> 0
>>> C Philippines
>>> P National Capital Region
>>> T Taguig City
>>> Z 1633
>>> O EDGEKIT Computer Systems
>>> I Tito Mari Francis H. Escano
>>> A Block 1 Lot 24 Upper Bicutan Taguig City 1633 Philippines
>>> M [hidden email]
>>> U http://www.edgekit.com/ # with trailing slash unless a specific
>>> resource
>>> B +63 916 640 2020
>>> X n/a
>>> N We specialize in building simple, secure and functional solutions built
>>> on our
>>> Weapon of Choice technology stack, founded on OpenBSD and PostgreSQL. We
>>> provide OpenBSD and PostgreSQL consulting, implementation and
>>> administration.
>>>

>> --
>> May the most significant bit of your life be positive.

Re: support update

Stuart Henderson-6

http://www.openbsd.org/ is the main server and gets updated fairly
quickly, http://openbsd.org/ does not get update as often. Just be patient.