support new

Reinaldo de Carvalho-3
Hi,

I work at prodepa (www.prodepa.gov.br), and i have many years
experience with like-unix systems. please, add me.

C Brasil
P Para
T Belem
Z 66060-520
O Prodepa & Nautilus ISP
I Reinaldo Gil Lima de Carvalho
A Prodepa - Av. Augusto Montenegro Km9 S/N
M [hidden email]
U http://www.nautilus.com.br/~rei/
B +55-91-88028171
N UNIX-like operating system administration. I have many years
experience with like-unix systems at Government.

Thanks you!

--
Reinaldo Carvalho
Prodepa - rei@[prodepa.gov.br|nautilus.com.br]

Re: support new

steven mestdagh
On Fri, Feb 10, 2006 at 11:39:49AM -0300, Reinaldo Carvalho wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I work at prodepa (www.prodepa.gov.br), and i have many years
> experience with like-unix systems. please, add me.
>

> C Brasil
> P Para
> T Belem
> Z 66060-520
> O Prodepa & Nautilus ISP
> I Reinaldo Gil Lima de Carvalho
> A Prodepa - Av. Augusto Montenegro Km9 S/N
> M [hidden email]
> U http://www.nautilus.com.br/~rei/
> B +55-91-88028171
> N UNIX-like operating system administration. I have many years
> experience with like-unix systems at Government.

I don't see anything OpenBSD related on your website.

--
steven