support new

Ronaldo Lazaro | Konix Soluções em TI
# This version of the template is a bib-like file with one
# line per field except notes, which can be any number of lines.
# All I want to get back from you is lines like these (minus the
# # character and the tab indent):
# 0 This line is a delimiter and must be first (digit zero at the start)
# C USA
# P Arizona
# T Cactus Grove
# Z Postal Code
# A General Delivery
# O Acme Widgets
# I Wile E. Coyote
# M [hidden email]
# U http://www.acme.com/openbsd
# B 555-555-1212
# F 555-555-1213
# N Home of the best Acme
# widgets around.
#
# Please delete these # comment lines before submitting
# SEND AS PLAIN TEXT IN THE BODY OF YOUR MAIL: NO MIME OR ATTACHMENTS!
# Use html character entities (like è) for accented characters.
# We reserve the right to edit any and all submissions as we please.
0
C Brazil
P Santa Catarina
T Itajam
Z 88301-202
O Konix - Solugues em TI
I Ronaldo Lazaro
A Av. 7 de Setembro, 642, Sala 4
M [hidden email]
U http://www.konix.com.br/ # with trailing slash unless filename.html
B + (55) 47 9921 9788
X + (55) 47 9921 9788
N OpenBSD installation, maintenance, support and consulting services (file
servers, web servers, mail servers, database servers, routers, firewalls,
vpn gateways).