spreed server

s_graf
Has anyone tried to build the spreed server?
https://github.com/strukturag/spreed-webrtc

I tried, but the configure would not run with openbsd automake, autoconf and
m4 packages.
When I loaded the GNU equivalents, the configure ran but the makefile
produced did not work,
probably because the openbsd packages were not used.

Re: spreed server

Mart Tõnso
Did you use "gmake"?

Mart

On Thu, Jul 21, 2016 at 10:29 PM, Stephen Graf <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Has anyone tried to build the spreed server?
> https://github.com/strukturag/spreed-webrtc
>
> I tried, but the configure would not run with openbsd automake, autoconf and
> m4 packages.
> When I loaded the GNU equivalents, the configure ran but the makefile
> produced did not work,
> probably because the openbsd packages were not used.

Re: spreed server

Uwe Werler
Hi Stephen, did You get the spreed server built?