spi interface

s_graf
Is there a working spi interface for Allwinner H3?

Re: spi interface

Mark Kettenis
> From: <[hidden email]>
> Date: Tue, 15 May 2018 14:32:16 -0700
>
> Is there a working spi interface for Allwinner H3?

I don't think there is any SPI support in OpenBSD at the moment.  What
are you trying to achive?

Re: spi interface

s_graf
Thank you for you reply.  I was looking for an ADC chip and the ones I can
source locally are all SPI devices.  Since I really do not need accuracy, I
redid my design to use analog data multiplexors and comparators driver by
gpio pins.

To use an ADC I would probably need an SPI driver and then a driver for the
ADC device.