spamd and IPv6

Niels Kobschaetzki
Hi,

does anyone can tell me what the state of spamd and IPv6 is? I would
have expected it to work but I can't set for exampe ::1 or [::1] as a
listening address (neither alone or together with 127.0.0.1).

Niels

Re: spamd and IPv6

Denis Fondras-3
> does anyone can tell me what the state of spamd and IPv6 is? I would
> have expected it to work but I can't set for exampe ::1 or [::1] as a
> listening address (neither alone or together with 127.0.0.1).

Unsupported yet. phessler@ has a diff for it.

Re: spamd and IPv6

Niels Kobschaetzki
On 18/02/14 11:30, Denis Fondras wrote:
>> does anyone can tell me what the state of spamd and IPv6 is? I would
>> have expected it to work but I can't set for exampe ::1 or [::1] as a
>> listening address (neither alone or together with 127.0.0.1).
>>

>Unsupported yet. phessler@ has a diff for it.

Thanks