siliconmotion colors problem

Marcin Piotr Pawlowski
Hi,
I have problem with colors and would like to know if someone had
something alike.

This is the three weeks old snapshot both xenocara and OpenBSD,
machdep.allowaperture=2.

Used hardware: IBM 240X with Siliconmotion LynxEM+

Used depths:
8: works ok
16: able to Esetroot with mixed colors, shouts about double
        free() and crashes
24: mixed colors

Used apps:

xgamma: quietly doesn't work at all

xsetroot:
EXA: red => green
        green => red
        white => yellow
        yellow => yellow
        blue => black
        black => black
XAA: works ok

Esetroot, firefox, etc:
ALL: red => green
        green => red
        white => yellow
        yellow => yellow
        blue => black
        black => black

Results are the same when updating driver to 1.7.3.

I'm hoping for some tips, advices, thoughts about how to repair it
(mostly depth 24).

Regards and Thanks,
pmp

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of dmesg.log]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of xorg.conf]

[demime 1.01d removed an attachment of type application/octet-stream which had a name of Xorg.0.log]

Re: siliconmotion colors problem

Marcin Piotr Pawlowski
On Tue, 15 Sep 2009 18:59:24 +0200
Pawlowski Marcin Piotr <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
> I have problem with colors and would like to know if someone had
> something alike.
>
> This is the three weeks old snapshot both xenocara and OpenBSD,
> machdep.allowaperture=2.
>
> Used hardware: IBM 240X with Siliconmotion LynxEM+
>
> Used depths:
> 8: works ok
> 16: able to Esetroot with mixed colors, shouts about double
> free() and crashes
> 24: mixed colors
>
> Used apps:
>
> xgamma: quietly doesn't work at all
>
> xsetroot:
> EXA: red => green
> green => red
> white => yellow
> yellow => yellow
> blue => black
> black => black
> XAA: works ok
>
> Esetroot, firefox, etc:
> ALL: red => green
> green => red
> white => yellow
> yellow => yellow
> blue => black
> black => black
>

> Results are the same when updating driver to 1.7.3.
>
> I'm hoping for some tips, advices, thoughts about how to repair it
> (mostly depth 24).
>
> Regards and Thanks,
> pmp

Sorry,