shotcut-20.07.11 fix for blank file dialog/chooser windows

shotcut-20.07.11 fix for blank file dialog/chooser windows

Mike Menza
I had problems with all the file|open dialog windows in Shotcut, the
video editing application. I would get an empty window instead of a file
chooser and the application would hang with a GtkDialog error in its
log, followed by other gtk errors.

I am running openbsd 6.8 with fvwm, and had installed shotcut-20.07.11
using pkg_add.

I was able to fix this by installing the qt5ct package and setting the
environment variable QT_QPA_PLATFORMTHEME to "qt5ct".

I got the idea for this fix from someone who appears to have had the
same gtk errors in a different application also running on openbsd,
https://github.com/qgis/QGIS/issues/25720

I'm not knowledgeable enough to troubleshoot this further, but thought
to pass this fix along in case it might help anyone else.

Mike