shells/tcsh: message catalogs?

Christian Weisgerber
Our tcsh port currently installs a bunch of localized message catalogs:
French, German, Russian, etc.

Does anybody use these?
How are they enabled?  Does this work at all?

Re: shells/tcsh: message catalogs?

Christian Weisgerber
Christian Weisgerber <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Our tcsh port currently installs a bunch of localized message catalogs:
> French, German, Russian, etc.
> How are they enabled?

I've been informed and can confirm that setting the NLSPATH environment
variable to the full path of the respective message catalog will
make tcsh use it.

$ NLSPATH=/usr/local/share/nls/fr_FR.ISO_8859-1/tcsh.cat tcsh -c '!!'
0: événement introuvable.