server 5.3 to 5.7

fco

server 5.3 to 5.7

fco
Hello misc list

I have 1 server 5.3 at home, and i am going to do a 5.7 clean
installation. The server is running dokuwiki and mailman perfectly, but
i did a testing installation and could not configure dokuwiki and
mailman correctly, using httpd.

Is there some documentation about: how to install dokuwiki and mailman?
and where? The docs that i have found are related to apache and nginx,
nothing about httpd.

Basicaly, i could not do a link from htdocs to www, and i could not run
install.php using firefox with localhost/dokuwiki/install.php; it does
not run; i did the permitions change.

thanks.

fco

Re: server 5.3 to 5.7

fco
On Wed, May 13, 2015 at 04:43:20PM -0400, Jiri B wrote:
> https://github.com/reyk/httpd/wiki/Running-ownCloud-with-httpd-on-OpenBSD
>
> j.

My httpd.conf, testing with Current may 2:

ext_addr="*"

# A minimal default server
server "default" {
        listen on $ext_addr port 80
}

# A minimal virtual server
server "agronomos.ca" {
        listen on $ext_addr port 80
}

# A name-based "virtual" server on the same address
server "Historia" {
        listen on $ext_addr port 80

        # Logging is enabled by default, but it can be turned off per server
        #no log

        location "/var/www/*" {
                directory auto index
                log style combined
        }

        location "*.php" {
                fastcgi socket "/run/php-fpm.sock"
        }

        root "/var/www/Historia/doku.php"
}

# Include MIME types instead of the built-in ones
types {
        include "/usr/share/misc/mime.types"
}

PS:
Same thing, when i try to run install.php it does not run, localy and remotely. Soft link, does not work either.
I have to copy the 3 virtual servers to htdocs. I let Mailman to be tested on friday.

Thanks Jiri
and all.