security.html

bytevolcano
Hello,

I have a suggestion to reduce the amount of maintenance work
necessary for errata.

Why not just have a link to errata.html on the security.html page,
instead of each releases' errata? Each releases' errata is already
accessible on the errata.html page anyway.

This is just a suggestion; whilst I think the current setup is easy to
navigate, I imagine this change above can save a some maintenance work
from the developer end.

Re: security.html

Theo de Raadt-2
> Hello,
>
> I have a suggestion to reduce the amount of maintenance work
> necessary for errata.
>
> Why not just have a link to errata.html on the security.html page,
> instead of each releases' errata? Each releases' errata is already
> accessible on the errata.html page anyway.
>
> This is just a suggestion; whilst I think the current setup is easy to
> navigate, I imagine this change above can save a some maintenance work
> from the developer end.

It moved to the way it is today because it is easy to maintain, and
easy for people to navitigate.

Not all errata are for security.