s.th. strange happening?

Stefan Wollny-2
Hi there!

As I never did any changes to 'www/squid/Makefile' the following
irritates me:

/usr/ports $ doas cvs -q up -Pd -A
cvs server: conflict: INDEX is modified but no longer in the repository
C INDEX
M www/squid/Makefile

Can some kind soul give me a hint? Anything I should do?

TIA.

Best,
STEFAN

Re: s.th. strange happening?

Daniel Jakots-6
On Fri, 9 Aug 2019 17:01:13 +0200, Stefan Wollny <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> As I never did any changes to 'www/squid/Makefile' the following
> irritates me:
>
> /usr/ports $ doas cvs -q up -Pd -A

don't use doas

> cvs server: conflict: INDEX is modified but no longer in the
> repository
> C INDEX

rm INDEX

> M www/squid/Makefile

cvs diff www/squid/Makefile
if the change is useless, rm it and re run cvs up.

In doubt, rm the whole tree and fetch a new one ;)

Cheers,
Dnaiel