rwhod in 5.9 ?

Stan-18
Building 5.9 machines to replace 5.5 ones. Looking in /usr/src on the 5.9
machines, I do not see the code for rwhod. Has this been removed, and if
so, why? We use this on all of our mahcines.

--
A: Because it messes up the order in which people normally read text.
Q: Why is top-posting such a bad thing?

Re: rwhod in 5.9 ?

Sebastian Benoit
stan([hidden email]) on 2016.05.03 07:17:38 -0400:
> Building 5.9 machines to replace 5.5 ones. Looking in /usr/src on the 5.9
> machines, I do not see the code for rwhod. Has this been removed, and if
> so, why? We use this on all of our mahcines.

Because we remove code that nobody uses and maintains. The fact that you are
the first to notice after 24 months speaks for itself.

/Benno

PS: anyone still using rusers?