roundcube installation php modules

Teno Deuter
Dear list,

in a OpenBSD 6.3 machine I run httpd and opensmptd and try to intall
roundcubemail 1.3.5 from the OpenBSD packages repository.

When running the installer, in the first page, I get following warnings:

FileInfo:  OK
Libiconv:  OK
Intl:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.intl.php)
Exif:  OK
LDAP:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.ldap.php)
GD:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.image.php)
Imagick:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.imagick.php)

but pkg_info shows:

php-gd-5.6.34       image manipulation extensions for php
php-intl-5.6.34     intl library support for php

and I think php-imagick is already part of the php OpenBSD package.

Why do I get the above warnings?

Also, in the second installation page I get the following:

Mimetype to file extension mapping:  NOT OK

but in httpd.conf, on the top of the file, I have the following entry:

types { include "/usr/share/misc/mime.types" }

Thank you

Re: roundcube installation php modules

Edgar Pettijohn III-2
Have you altered your php.ini to load the extensions and restart php-fpm?
On Jul 10, 2018 7:00 AM, Teno Deuter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> in a OpenBSD 6.3 machine I run httpd and opensmptd and try to intall
> roundcubemail 1.3.5 from the OpenBSD packages repository.
>
> When running the installer, in the first page, I get following warnings:
>
> FileInfo:  OK
> Libiconv:  OK
> Intl:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.intl.php)
> Exif:  OK
> LDAP:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.ldap.php)
> GD:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.image.php)
> Imagick:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.imagick.php)
>
> but pkg_info shows:
>
> php-gd-5.6.34       image manipulation extensions for php
> php-intl-5.6.34     intl library support for php
>
> and I think php-imagick is already part of the php OpenBSD package.
>
> Why do I get the above warnings?
>
> Also, in the second installation page I get the following:
>
> Mimetype to file extension mapping:  NOT OK
>
> but in httpd.conf, on the top of the file, I have the following entry:
>
> types { include "/usr/share/misc/mime.types" }
>
> Thank you

Re: roundcube installation php modules

Teno Deuter
here are my current extension settings in php-5.6.ini:

;extension=php_bz2.dll
;extension=php_curl.dll
;extension=php_fileinfo.dll

extension=php_gd2.dll

;extension=php_gettext.dll
;extension=php_gmp.dll

extension=php_intl.dll

;extension=php_imap.dll
;extension=php_interbase.dll
;extension=php_ldap.dll
;extension=php_mbstring.dll
;extension=php_exif.dll      ; Must be after mbstring as it depends on it
;extension=php_mysql.dll
;extension=php_mysqli.dll
;extension=php_oci8_12c.dll  ; Use with Oracle Database 12c Instant Client
;extension=php_openssl.dll
;extension=php_pdo_firebird.dll
;extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
;extension=php_pdo_oci.dll
;extension=php_pdo_odbc.dll
;extension=php_pdo_pgsql.dll

extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll

;extension=php_pgsql.dll
;extension=php_shmop.dll
;extension=php_soap.dll
;extension=php_sockets.dll

extension=php_sqlite3.dll

;extension=php_sybase_ct.dll
;extension=php_tidy.dll
;extension=php_xmlrpc.dll
;extension=php_xsl.dll

but nothing happens. I still get the same error in the first installer step.

Thank you

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:07 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Have you altered your php.ini to load the extensions and restart php-fpm?
> On Jul 10, 2018 7:00 AM, Teno Deuter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Dear list,
>>
>> in a OpenBSD 6.3 machine I run httpd and opensmptd and try to intall
>> roundcubemail 1.3.5 from the OpenBSD packages repository.
>>
>> When running the installer, in the first page, I get following warnings:
>>
>> FileInfo:  OK
>> Libiconv:  OK
>> Intl:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.intl.php)
>> Exif:  OK
>> LDAP:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.ldap.php)
>> GD:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.image.php)
>> Imagick:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.imagick.php)
>>
>> but pkg_info shows:
>>
>> php-gd-5.6.34       image manipulation extensions for php
>> php-intl-5.6.34     intl library support for php
>>
>> and I think php-imagick is already part of the php OpenBSD package.
>>
>> Why do I get the above warnings?
>>
>> Also, in the second installation page I get the following:
>>
>> Mimetype to file extension mapping:  NOT OK
>>
>> but in httpd.conf, on the top of the file, I have the following entry:
>>
>> types { include "/usr/share/misc/mime.types" }
>>
>> Thank you

Re: roundcube installation php modules

Teno Deuter
sorry forgot to mention that after doing the below changes I did
restart the server!

Thank you

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:29 PM, Teno Deuter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> here are my current extension settings in php-5.6.ini:
>
> ;extension=php_bz2.dll
> ;extension=php_curl.dll
> ;extension=php_fileinfo.dll
>
> extension=php_gd2.dll
>
> ;extension=php_gettext.dll
> ;extension=php_gmp.dll
>
> extension=php_intl.dll
>
> ;extension=php_imap.dll
> ;extension=php_interbase.dll
> ;extension=php_ldap.dll
> ;extension=php_mbstring.dll
> ;extension=php_exif.dll      ; Must be after mbstring as it depends on it
> ;extension=php_mysql.dll
> ;extension=php_mysqli.dll
> ;extension=php_oci8_12c.dll  ; Use with Oracle Database 12c Instant Client
> ;extension=php_openssl.dll
> ;extension=php_pdo_firebird.dll
> ;extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
> ;extension=php_pdo_oci.dll
> ;extension=php_pdo_odbc.dll
> ;extension=php_pdo_pgsql.dll
>
> extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll
>
> ;extension=php_pgsql.dll
> ;extension=php_shmop.dll
> ;extension=php_soap.dll
> ;extension=php_sockets.dll
>
> extension=php_sqlite3.dll
>
> ;extension=php_sybase_ct.dll
> ;extension=php_tidy.dll
> ;extension=php_xmlrpc.dll
> ;extension=php_xsl.dll
>
> but nothing happens. I still get the same error in the first installer step.
>
> Thank you
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:07 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Have you altered your php.ini to load the extensions and restart php-fpm?
>> On Jul 10, 2018 7:00 AM, Teno Deuter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> Dear list,
>>>
>>> in a OpenBSD 6.3 machine I run httpd and opensmptd and try to intall
>>> roundcubemail 1.3.5 from the OpenBSD packages repository.
>>>
>>> When running the installer, in the first page, I get following warnings:
>>>
>>> FileInfo:  OK
>>> Libiconv:  OK
>>> Intl:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.intl.php)
>>> Exif:  OK
>>> LDAP:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.ldap.php)
>>> GD:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.image.php)
>>> Imagick:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.imagick.php)
>>>
>>> but pkg_info shows:
>>>
>>> php-gd-5.6.34       image manipulation extensions for php
>>> php-intl-5.6.34     intl library support for php
>>>
>>> and I think php-imagick is already part of the php OpenBSD package.
>>>
>>> Why do I get the above warnings?
>>>
>>> Also, in the second installation page I get the following:
>>>
>>> Mimetype to file extension mapping:  NOT OK
>>>
>>> but in httpd.conf, on the top of the file, I have the following entry:
>>>
>>> types { include "/usr/share/misc/mime.types" }
>>>
>>> Thank you

Re: roundcube installation php modules

Danny AwesomeRetro
Personally i am also having the same issue with php/php-fpm,but with a
nextcloud instance.

Interested in this thread.

Regards,

Danny

On 07/10/2018 02:30 PM, Teno Deuter wrote:

> sorry forgot to mention that after doing the below changes I did
> restart the server!
>
> Thank you
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:29 PM, Teno Deuter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> here are my current extension settings in php-5.6.ini:
>>
>> ;extension=php_bz2.dll
>> ;extension=php_curl.dll
>> ;extension=php_fileinfo.dll
>>
>> extension=php_gd2.dll
>>
>> ;extension=php_gettext.dll
>> ;extension=php_gmp.dll
>>
>> extension=php_intl.dll
>>
>> ;extension=php_imap.dll
>> ;extension=php_interbase.dll
>> ;extension=php_ldap.dll
>> ;extension=php_mbstring.dll
>> ;extension=php_exif.dll      ; Must be after mbstring as it depends on it
>> ;extension=php_mysql.dll
>> ;extension=php_mysqli.dll
>> ;extension=php_oci8_12c.dll  ; Use with Oracle Database 12c Instant Client
>> ;extension=php_openssl.dll
>> ;extension=php_pdo_firebird.dll
>> ;extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
>> ;extension=php_pdo_oci.dll
>> ;extension=php_pdo_odbc.dll
>> ;extension=php_pdo_pgsql.dll
>>
>> extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll
>>
>> ;extension=php_pgsql.dll
>> ;extension=php_shmop.dll
>> ;extension=php_soap.dll
>> ;extension=php_sockets.dll
>>
>> extension=php_sqlite3.dll
>>
>> ;extension=php_sybase_ct.dll
>> ;extension=php_tidy.dll
>> ;extension=php_xmlrpc.dll
>> ;extension=php_xsl.dll
>>
>> but nothing happens. I still get the same error in the first installer step.
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:07 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Have you altered your php.ini to load the extensions and restart php-fpm?

Re: roundcube installation php modules

Teno Deuter
actually I had to define the absolute path to the module. After doing
this it did work!

I still have the issue with Imagick though! There is no module for
that in OpenBSD repository as it's already integrated in php -
correct? In that case should I ignore that?

Thank you

On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:30 PM, Teno Deuter <[hidden email]> wrote:

> sorry forgot to mention that after doing the below changes I did
> restart the server!
>
> Thank you
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:29 PM, Teno Deuter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> here are my current extension settings in php-5.6.ini:
>>
>> ;extension=php_bz2.dll
>> ;extension=php_curl.dll
>> ;extension=php_fileinfo.dll
>>
>> extension=php_gd2.dll
>>
>> ;extension=php_gettext.dll
>> ;extension=php_gmp.dll
>>
>> extension=php_intl.dll
>>
>> ;extension=php_imap.dll
>> ;extension=php_interbase.dll
>> ;extension=php_ldap.dll
>> ;extension=php_mbstring.dll
>> ;extension=php_exif.dll      ; Must be after mbstring as it depends on it
>> ;extension=php_mysql.dll
>> ;extension=php_mysqli.dll
>> ;extension=php_oci8_12c.dll  ; Use with Oracle Database 12c Instant Client
>> ;extension=php_openssl.dll
>> ;extension=php_pdo_firebird.dll
>> ;extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
>> ;extension=php_pdo_oci.dll
>> ;extension=php_pdo_odbc.dll
>> ;extension=php_pdo_pgsql.dll
>>
>> extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll
>>
>> ;extension=php_pgsql.dll
>> ;extension=php_shmop.dll
>> ;extension=php_soap.dll
>> ;extension=php_sockets.dll
>>
>> extension=php_sqlite3.dll
>>
>> ;extension=php_sybase_ct.dll
>> ;extension=php_tidy.dll
>> ;extension=php_xmlrpc.dll
>> ;extension=php_xsl.dll
>>
>> but nothing happens. I still get the same error in the first installer step.
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:07 PM,  <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> Have you altered your php.ini to load the extensions and restart php-fpm?

Re: roundcube installation php modules

Martijn van Duren-6
On 07/10/18 14:00, Teno Deuter wrote:

> Dear list,
>
> in a OpenBSD 6.3 machine I run httpd and opensmptd and try to intall
> roundcubemail 1.3.5 from the OpenBSD packages repository.
>
> When running the installer, in the first page, I get following warnings:
>
> FileInfo:  OK
> Libiconv:  OK
> Intl:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.intl.php)
> Exif:  OK
> LDAP:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.ldap.php)
> GD:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.image.php)
> Imagick:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.imagick.php)
>
> but pkg_info shows:
>
> php-gd-5.6.34       image manipulation extensions for php
> php-intl-5.6.34     intl library support for php
>
> and I think php-imagick is already part of the php OpenBSD package.
>
> Why do I get the above warnings?

$ doas cp /et/php-5.6.sample/{gd,intl}.ini /etc/php-5.6
$ doas rcctl restart php56_fpm

> Also, in the second installation page I get the following:
>
> Mimetype to file extension mapping:  NOT OK
>
> but in httpd.conf, on the top of the file, I have the following entry:
>
> types { include "/usr/share/misc/mime.types" }

No clue.

> Thank you
> martijn@

Re: roundcube installation php modules

Jay Williams
Create a php file with <?php phpinfo(); ?> inside, and confirm that PHP-FPM is picking up the extensions. I'd also confirm via the command line, using a command such as:

$ php-5.6 -i | grep intl

--
Jay Williams

> On Jul 10, 2018, at 07:00, Teno Deuter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Dear list,
>
> in a OpenBSD 6.3 machine I run httpd and opensmptd and try to intall
> roundcubemail 1.3.5 from the OpenBSD packages repository.
>
> When running the installer, in the first page, I get following warnings:
>
> FileInfo:  OK
> Libiconv:  OK
> Intl:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.intl.php)
> Exif:  OK
> LDAP:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.ldap.php)
> GD:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.image.php)
> Imagick:  NOT AVAILABLE(See http://www.php.net/manual/en/book.imagick.php)
>
> but pkg_info shows:
>
> php-gd-5.6.34       image manipulation extensions for php
> php-intl-5.6.34     intl library support for php
>
> and I think php-imagick is already part of the php OpenBSD package.
>
> Why do I get the above warnings?
>
> Also, in the second installation page I get the following:
>
> Mimetype to file extension mapping:  NOT OK
>
> but in httpd.conf, on the top of the file, I have the following entry:
>
> types { include "/usr/share/misc/mime.types" }
>
> Thank you

Re: roundcube installation php modules

Danny AwesomeRetro
Could you give me an example of defining absolute path to the module?

Cheers,

Danny

On 07/10/2018 03:07 PM, Teno Deuter wrote:

> actually I had to define the absolute path to the module. After doing
> this it did work!
>
> I still have the issue with Imagick though! There is no module for
> that in OpenBSD repository as it's already integrated in php -
> correct? In that case should I ignore that?
>
> Thank you
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:30 PM, Teno Deuter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> sorry forgot to mention that after doing the below changes I did
>> restart the server!
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:29 PM, Teno Deuter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> here are my current extension settings in php-5.6.ini:
>>>
>>> ;extension=php_bz2.dll
>>> ;extension=php_curl.dll
>>> ;extension=php_fileinfo.dll
>>>
>>> extension=php_gd2.dll
>>>
>>> ;extension=php_gettext.dll
>>> ;extension=php_gmp.dll
>>>
>>> extension=php_intl.dll
>>>
>>> ;extension=php_imap.dll
>>> ;extension=php_interbase.dll
>>> ;extension=php_ldap.dll
>>> ;extension=php_mbstring.dll
>>> ;extension=php_exif.dll      ; Must be after mbstring as it depends on it
>>> ;extension=php_mysql.dll
>>> ;extension=php_mysqli.dll
>>> ;extension=php_oci8_12c.dll  ; Use with Oracle Database 12c Instant Client
>>> ;extension=php_openssl.dll
>>> ;extension=php_pdo_firebird.dll
>>> ;extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
>>> ;extension=php_pdo_oci.dll
>>> ;extension=php_pdo_odbc.dll
>>> ;extension=php_pdo_pgsql.dll
>>>
>>> extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll
>>>
>>> ;extension=php_pgsql.dll
>>> ;extension=php_shmop.dll
>>> ;extension=php_soap.dll
>>> ;extension=php_sockets.dll
>>>
>>> extension=php_sqlite3.dll
>>>
>>> ;extension=php_sybase_ct.dll
>>> ;extension=php_tidy.dll
>>> ;extension=php_xmlrpc.dll
>>> ;extension=php_xsl.dll
>>>
>>> but nothing happens. I still get the same error in the first installer step.
>>>
>>> Thank you

Re: roundcube installation php modules

Vijay Sankar
Sorry to interject -- just wondering if you read the instructions
towards the bottom in /usr/local/share/doc/pkg-readmes for php-5.6. It
specifically says

     # cd /etc/php-5.6.sample
     # for i in *; do ln -sf ../php-5.6.sample/$i ../php-5.6/; done

HTH,

Vijay

Quoting Teno Deuter <[hidden email]>:

> actually I had to define the absolute path to the module. After doing
> this it did work!
>
> I still have the issue with Imagick though! There is no module for
> that in OpenBSD repository as it's already integrated in php -
> correct? In that case should I ignore that?
>
> Thank you
>
> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:30 PM, Teno Deuter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> sorry forgot to mention that after doing the below changes I did
>> restart the server!
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:29 PM, Teno Deuter <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>> here are my current extension settings in php-5.6.ini:
>>>
>>> ;extension=php_bz2.dll
>>> ;extension=php_curl.dll
>>> ;extension=php_fileinfo.dll
>>>
>>> extension=php_gd2.dll
>>>
>>> ;extension=php_gettext.dll
>>> ;extension=php_gmp.dll
>>>
>>> extension=php_intl.dll
>>>
>>> ;extension=php_imap.dll
>>> ;extension=php_interbase.dll
>>> ;extension=php_ldap.dll
>>> ;extension=php_mbstring.dll
>>> ;extension=php_exif.dll      ; Must be after mbstring as it depends on it
>>> ;extension=php_mysql.dll
>>> ;extension=php_mysqli.dll
>>> ;extension=php_oci8_12c.dll  ; Use with Oracle Database 12c Instant Client
>>> ;extension=php_openssl.dll
>>> ;extension=php_pdo_firebird.dll
>>> ;extension=php_pdo_mysql.dll
>>> ;extension=php_pdo_oci.dll
>>> ;extension=php_pdo_odbc.dll
>>> ;extension=php_pdo_pgsql.dll
>>>
>>> extension=php_pdo_sqlite.dll
>>>
>>> ;extension=php_pgsql.dll
>>> ;extension=php_shmop.dll
>>> ;extension=php_soap.dll
>>> ;extension=php_sockets.dll
>>>
>>> extension=php_sqlite3.dll
>>>
>>> ;extension=php_sybase_ct.dll
>>> ;extension=php_tidy.dll
>>> ;extension=php_xmlrpc.dll
>>> ;extension=php_xsl.dll
>>>
>>> but nothing happens. I still get the same error in the first
>>> installer step.
>>>
>>> Thank you

Vijay Sankar, M.Eng., P.Eng.
ForeTell Technologies Limited

Re: roundcube installation php modules

Danny AwesomeRetro
No problem,that fixed the issue for me ;)

thank you,this has cost me around 18 hours of searching

Cheers,

Danny

On 07/10/2018 04:25 PM, Vijay Sankar wrote:

> Sorry to interject -- just wondering if you read the instructions
> towards the bottom in /usr/local/share/doc/pkg-readmes for php-5.6. It
> specifically says
>
>     # cd /etc/php-5.6.sample
>     # for i in *; do ln -sf ../php-5.6.sample/$i ../php-5.6/; done
>
> HTH,
>
> Vijay
>
> Quoting Teno Deuter <[hidden email]>:
>
>> actually I had to define the absolute path to the module. After doing
>> this it did work!
>>
>> I still have the issue with Imagick though! There is no module for
>> that in OpenBSD repository as it's already integrated in php -
>> correct? In that case should I ignore that?
>>
>> Thank you
>>
>> On Tue, Jul 10, 2018 at 2:30 PM, Teno Deuter <[hidden email]>
>> wrote:
>>> sorry forgot to mention that after doing the below changes I did
>>> restart the server!
>>>
>>> Thank you

> Vijay Sankar, M.Eng., P.Eng.
> ForeTell Technologies Limited

Re: roundcube installation php modules

Gonzalo L. Rodriguez-2
On [10/07/18] [02:59P], Danny AwesomeRetro wrote:

>No problem,that fixed the issue for me ;)
>
>thank you,this has cost me around 18 hours of searching
>
>Cheers,
>
>Danny
>

>On 07/10/2018 04:25 PM, Vijay Sankar wrote:
>> Sorry to interject -- just wondering if you read the instructions
>> towards the bottom in /usr/local/share/doc/pkg-readmes for php-5.6. It
>> specifically says
>>
>>     # cd /etc/php-5.6.sample
>>     # for i in *; do ln -sf ../php-5.6.sample/$i ../php-5.6/; done
>>
>> HTH,
>>
>> Vijay
>>
>> Quoting Teno Deuter <[hidden email]>:
>>
>>> actually I had to define the absolute path to the module. After doing
>>> this it did work!
>>>
>>> I still have the issue with Imagick though! There is no module for
>>> that in OpenBSD repository as it's already integrated in php -
>>> correct? In that case should I ignore that?
>>>
>>> Thank you

>> Vijay Sankar, M.Eng., P.Eng.
>> ForeTell Technologies Limited
>> [hidden email]

You always can check /usr/local/share/doc/pkg-readmes for the README

Sending from my toaster.

On 2018-07-10, Danny AwesomeRetro <[hidden email]> wrote:
> No problem,that fixed the issue for me ;)
>
> thank you,this has cost me around 18 hours of searching

btw, when you run pkg_add and install something which comes with a
pkg-readme file, it tells you about it - it's always worth reading these
as they were written by the porter and have specific information about
use with the standard OpenBSD setup.

btw (offtopic :), are AwesomeRetro coming to emfcamp again this year?

Re: roundcube installation php modules

Danny AwesomeRetro
Yeah i missed it,my bad.

To be fair,it is noted in the readme file,but nowhere in any tutorials
online.

Just a stupid mistake to miss i guess.

Unsure if we are at emf,we do a _lot_ of events,i think so? ;)

Cheers,
Danny

On 07/11/2018 01:04 PM, Stuart Henderson wrote:

>> On 07/10/2018 04:25 PM, Vijay Sankar wrote:
>>> Sorry to interject -- just wondering if you read the instructions
>>> towards the bottom in /usr/local/share/doc/pkg-readmes for php-5.6. It
>>> specifically says
> On 2018-07-10, Danny AwesomeRetro <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> No problem,that fixed the issue for me ;)
>>
>> thank you,this has cost me around 18 hours of searching
> btw, when you run pkg_add and install something which comes with a
> pkg-readme file, it tells you about it - it's always worth reading these
> as they were written by the porter and have specific information about
> use with the standard OpenBSD setup.
>
> btw (offtopic :), are AwesomeRetro coming to emfcamp again this year?

Re: roundcube installation php modules

Teno Deuter
here is an example:

;extension=php_bz2.dll
;extension=php_curl.dll
;extension=php_fileinfo.dll
;extension=php_gd2.dll
extension=/usr/local/lib/php-5.6/modules/gd.so
;extension=php_gettext.dll
;extension=php_gmp.dll
;extension=php_intl.dll
extension=/usr/local/lib/php-5.6/modules/intl.so
;extension=php_imap.dll
;extension=php_interbase.dll
;extension=php_ldap.dll
extension=/usr/local/lib/php-5.6/modules/ldap.so
;extension=php_mbstring.dll
;extension=php_exif.dll      ; Must be after mbstring as it depends on it
;extension=php_mysql.dll
;extension=php_mysqli.dll