"Early Birds" Turducken Sale

CajunGrocer.com
Greetings CajunGrocer Customer!

We are pleased to announce our Annual Loyal Customer Turducken "Early
Bird" sale. It's a bit early to start thinking about your holiday
dinner, but if your Turducken is now a holiday tradition, you may want
to take advantage of our "special offer". It's first come only and once
the first 2,000 units are sold, regular retail price will resume.

Our early buy in discount includes a savings of 15% for most Turducken
products. No promo code necessary as the discounts are already applied
online.

15 lbs. Turducken Retail $78.34, now $66.59 (feeds 20 plus)
4 lbs. Turducken ROLL $44.99, now $38.24 (feeds 4 to 6)

You'll need to purchase now but may ship later. Once these quantities
are sold, the offer will be terminated (see below for shipping details).

Our Turduckens are stuffed with either cornbread stuffing, seafood
jambalaya, creole pork sausage/cornbread dressing, cornbread/pork rice
dressing, chicken sausage or pork only between each layer of poultry.
Comes ready to cook, easy to prepare, turns every cook into a gourmet
chef! Requires 4-1/2 hours of slow cooking. 15 lbs. Serves 20 to 30.

If you have any questions regarding our products or delivery schedule,
please call us at the number below.

We'll be happy to assist you in any way.

Sincerely,
CajunGrocer

Don't forget about our delicious sides to complement your main entree.

Be sure to select GROUND shipping, it's the least expensive ship method
and your order will arrive frozen upon delivery. Add other items, as the
shipping cost will not increase dramatically since we'll be shipping
your Turducken GROUND. Big savings!

HOW DO I RECEIVE MY ORDER FOR THANKSGIVING OR CHRISTMAS?
When placing your order, please select the SHIP WEEK whether your order
is for Thanksgiving or Christmas when checking out. If you wish to ship
NEXT DAY or 2DAY, please advise the day you wish to receive the order.
For those who select GROUND shipping (least expensive cost), here are
the delivery schedules for the holidays:

Thanksgiving delivery: ship week of October 29th November 5th, and 12th
to arrive by the weekend.
Christmas delivery: ship week of December 3rd, 10th, and 17th.

If you do not provide a specific ship week, the order will ship now so
be sure you have freezer space.

*Once we sell 1,000 units of each Turducken product the price will go
back to $78.34 and $44.99 respectively so it's important to order now to
receive the discount price.

This email was sent by CajunGrocer.com, located at 116 Alley 3,
Lafayette, LA  70506 (US). To receive no further emails, please reply to
this email with "unlist" in the Subject line.