puri.sm What is the quality of this work?

puri.sm What is the quality of this work?

worik
https://puri.sm/learn/freedom-roadmap/

I stumbled on this today.

I am interested in the criticisms of it.  They seem quite pleased with
themselves.

I have seen https://marc.info/?l=openbsd-misc&m=142242615002878&w=2 from
three years ago.

Purism claim is that they are still having problems removing FSP.  But
is this comment (from the linked email from Theo) still applicable:
"Don't waste your money on a false ideal by someone who misunderstands
modern hardware and the market forces."  Of course, but does that
description fit these folks?

Worik

--
      If not me then who?  If not now then when?  If not here then where?
                So, here I stand, I can do no other