propolice detection in imake even work?

Jeremy C. Reed
Have a look at util/imake/imake.c

http://www.openbsd.org/cgi-bin/cvsweb/xenocara/util/imake/imake.c

at function get_stackprotector.

Does it even work?

gcc -v goes to stderr so it reads nothing?

I noticed this because I just removed (in upstream) the abort after
pclose() because of core dump when using pcc (as cc).

  Jeremy C. Reed

Re: propolice detection in imake even work?

Ray Lai
At first glance, it should, since "2>&1" redirects stderr to stdout.

-Ray-

On Fri, 15 Feb 2008, Ray wrote:

> At first glance, it should, since "2>&1" redirects stderr to stdout.

Thanks! I overlooked that.

Anyways, I was trying to figure out why pipe was already closed with pcc
but not gcc.

  Jeremy C. Reed