portcheck and tags

Elias M. Mariani
Hi,
Just a friendly reminder that infrastructure/bin/portcheck is not
aware of the changes made on the use of tags, so it returns warnings
about @exec and instead of @tag.

Again, not a claim, just a heads-up.
I thought about fixing it myself, let me know if you need my not
proficient perl hands on it (sounds like a good excuse to learn some
perl).

Cheers.
Elias.

Re: portcheck and tags

Vadim Zhukov
8 августа 2018 г. 20:58:28 GMT+03:00, "Elias M. Mariani" <[hidden email]> пишет:
>Hi,
>Just a friendly reminder that infrastructure/bin/portcheck is not
>aware of the changes made on the use of tags, so it returns warnings
>about @exec and instead of @tag.

Yep, I've started fixing those nits but got distracted. I hope to finish the work during this week.

>Again, not a claim, just a heads-up.
>I thought about fixing it myself, let me know if you need my not
>proficient perl hands on it (sounds like a good excuse to learn some
>perl).

Well, thanks not that much Perl code in portcheck, so you've missed the chance anyway. ;)

--
  WBR,
    Vadim Zhukov