pmacct

Manuel Pata
Hi,

This is a port for pmacct, <http://www.pmacct.net/>
I'm not sure if this is the right way to do flavors, point it out if
i'm doing it wrong please.

--
Manuel Pata

pmacct.tar.gz (2K) Download Attachment

Re: pmacct

Manuel Pata
Hi,

Has anyone had the time to take a look at this?

Thanks!

Manuel Pata

Re: pmacct

Manuel Pata
Hi,

Sorry, here's a diff to correct that.

--
Manuel Pata
pata (at) alface (dot) de

pmacct.diff (357 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: pmacct

Soner Tari-2
On Fri, 2009-07-24 at 12:44 +0100, Manuel Pata wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Sorry, here's a diff to correct that.

After commenting out all CONFIGURE_ARGS, everything seems fine on amd64,
otherwise I could not see any data (I don't think those args should be
enabled by default anyway). I didn't try further to find out which one
breaks my setup. But I think your port is better than mine, so I'll use
yours. Thanks.