php5 apache2 flavor ?

Jaap Versteegh-2
I would like the php5 port to build and install the apache2 module.
I am not sure how this should be done, but I suppose a flavor could be added
that depends on the apache-httpd-2* package ?
--
Jaap Versteegh

Re: php5 apache2 flavor ?

Arjan Timmerman
Hi all,

I had the same problem so i patched  the php5 port to support an
extra flavor. i name the flavor apache2.
The patch is attached.

Arjan Timmerman

Op May 29, 2007, om 2:25 PM heeft Jaap Versteegh het volgende
geschreven:

> I would like the php5 port to build and install the apache2 module.
> I am not sure how this should be done, but I suppose a flavor could
> be added that depends on the apache-httpd-2* package ?
> --
> Jaap Versteegh

apache2.patch (4K) Download Attachment