php-fpm chroot

Julien Dhaille
Hi ports@
php-fpm is chrooted by default, but php-fpm.conf show :

; Default Value: not set
chroot = /var/www

so there is a small fix with also a commentary in the readme.

Regards
---
Julien Dhaille

patch-sapi_fpm_php-fpm_conf_in.diff (718 bytes) Download Attachment
README-main.diff (615 bytes) Download Attachment

Re: php-fpm chroot

Antoine Jacoutot-7
On Thu, Sep 22, 2016 at 12:31:21AM +0200, Julien Dhaille wrote:
> Hi ports@
> php-fpm is chrooted by default, but php-fpm.conf show :
>
> ; Default Value: not set
> chroot = /var/www
>
> so there is a small fix with also a commentary in the readme.

This comment documents the default value in case we don't set it.
Our default package configuration sets it to /var/www.

We actually patch for it:
ports/lang/php/5.6/patches/patch-scripts_php-config_in

--
Antoine